Benguitar's Rack Rig

Share pictures of your racks and pedalboards featuring Voodoo Lab products.
Benguitar

Benguitar's Rack Rig

Post by Benguitar »

Hello Everyone, This is my first rig pictures thread here, and this is my first rack setup.

I've spent the past year thinking this rig through and it's pretty much how I want it.

The setup is two custom built rack cases by Classic Cases

The cases were built very deep (about 20 inches), So I can have all my cables plugged in and put a fan in the back without worrying about cramming everything in the rack.

From top to bottom-

Furman PL-Plus C Power Conditioner
Sennheiser ew 100 G2 Wireless System
BOSS GT-PRO

GCX Audio Switcher
Palmer Cab Simulator

The GCX is serving as the channel switcher on my my Mesa Road King amplifier, I am however going to look into getting a shelf to put in the back of that lower rack (seeing that the racks are so deep) and putting four effect pedals on the shelf for analog coloring on my tone.

The BOSS GT-PRO is working great so far, I had to bypass the amp simulators completely though, But the actual "effect blocks" in the unit itself are good enough for me.

All the cables in this rig (excluding MIDI and Mic) are my hand built cables and they sound just as good as the Monster and Mogami cables that I've spent a lot of money on.

I'm running a Ground Control Pro (duh) and two Dunlop High Gain volume pedals on a Pedal Train Pro.

-Benjamin