Pedal Power 3 Plus

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
ianmgull

Re: Pedal Power 3 Plus

Post by ianmgull »

Yeah backorders are to be expected given the supply chain issues going on everywhere. I'm just pretty upset we haven't even gotten an update.

planetaaron

Post by planetaaron »

Just got a notification from Sweetwater that mine shippped. Just dropping a note here to tell people still waiting there's hope! ;)

Batrachos

Post by Batrachos »

Just got a notification from sweetwater as well that my PP3+ has shipped out.

Batrachos

Post by Batrachos »

Anyone else slightly worried that there's no vents for airflow on the PP3/PP3+? haha

Rez

Post by Rez »

Not to worry, it's fine (in fact, the vents on the other models are typically covered by the mounting brackets anyway... it causes no problems).

;)
Cheers,
Ben Resnick
Voodoo Lab - Tech Support

Nick

Post by Nick »

Dear Voodoo Labs,

I wondered if there was any update on the release date for the pedal power 3 plus? I live in the UK and like many of your US customers most stockists are offering a pre-order service. I currently use a pedal power 2 plus but have utilised all outputs and currently have 4 PSA adaptors running off my pedal board in addition to the pedal power 2 plus and am in serious need of an upgrade to my power supply.

Based off your previous responses in January and February the product should have been shipped by now. I appreciate that there have been delays due to Covid19, but you have stated that this is not a reason for further delay.

I don't mind if it is going to take a little longer to get shipped out, but none of my local stockists have been notified of when they should be receiving the product and like many of your other customers have stated, they have been waiting on pre-orders for months now.

Are you able to give an indication of when we are likely to be able to purchase the product, or how much longer we are likely to be waiting?

Kind regards,
Nick.