PP2+ and Nova Delay

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
Mark V

Re: PP2+ and Nova Delay

Post by Mark V »

Josh Fiden wrote:
Trueman wrote: Yes you can use a daisy chain from one of the Isolated Outputs or a Y cable. Also a friend of mine has been powering the Nova from just output 5 (Dip switch ON), giving it 250mA, his works fine too. My advice try both!
You can power from a single output if you use 5 or 6 and make sure the DIP switch is on (away from "normal"). The current demand is a little high, so I wouldn't run another TC Nova pedal in the other output.

Thanks!
Josh Fiden
Founder / CEO
Hi Josh... are you saying that running two TC Nova pedals in 5 & 6 would not work? I would like to run the Nova delay and Nova modulators in 5 & 6. Thanks for any tips you can provide.

Mark V

Post by Mark V »

So... I am running two Nova pedals (delay and mod) out of ports 5 & 6 with the switch away from normal and it seems to work fine.

RolfK

Post by RolfK »

Yes, one outlet *can* power the Nova Delay. But it has noticeably more headroom when being powered by two outlets using the t-rex cable. At least that's what my ears find ...

Regards,
Rolf
Josh Fiden wrote: You can power from a single output if you use 5 or 6 and make sure the DIP switch is on (away from "normal"). The current demand is a little high, so I wouldn't run another TC Nova pedal in the other output.

Thanks!
Josh Fiden
Founder / CEO