Pedal Power 3 Plus Brackets

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
brandon33328

Pedal Power 3 Plus Brackets

Post by brandon33328 »

Finally received my Pedal Power 3 Plus today and I am stoked that my board is up and running for the first time.

That said, it didn't come with any brackets.

What do I use for mounting underneath the Pedaltrain?

Hopefully this was thought through. Please let me know. Thanks.

don550

Re: Pedal Power 3 Plus Brackets

Post by don550 »

Wow surprised you got a pedal power 3 plus... When did you place your order and what vendor? I have been been trying to get one since last year. You should be able to buy brackets from vl or their vendors.... Hoping my vendor ships soon or I'm gonna be forced to go to another power supply company...

Batrachos

Post by Batrachos »

Yeah I'm curious too where OP sourced his PP3+ from.. lol sweetwater's website doesn't even have real pictures for the unit yet.

When I pre-ordered mine I also ordered the brackets because based off the older units it seems like something that is generally sold separately.

tokimasa

Post by tokimasa »

Pitbull Audio has had the PP3+, but in very limited quantities. I have seen a handful of other vendors have them too. The big ones like Sweetwater and Musician's Friend/Guitar Center have not had any in stock any of the times I've looked.

Chicago Music Exchange is predicting they will ship in late March.

Weird how they're trickling out, but there are some PP3+ units out there in the wild.

brandon33328

Post by brandon33328 »

To answer your questions about how I got it, well I ordered it on Sweetwater back in September or October, called them up and made them charge my card. Then I waited a painfully long time. Just got it last week so I must have been very early in the queue. Fedex delivered it down the block so I was luckily able to recover it after so much time waiting. Then I open it and no brackets are inside LOL.

So is it confirmed that older brackets will work with this? It seems like a much much slimmer design so I'm skeptical.

Rez

Post by Rez »

We include power supply mounting brackets with our Dingbat pedalboards.

Pedaltrain used to include brackets with their pedalboards but sometime ago (around 2017) this changed and they no longer include them.

The older model Pedaltrain pedalboards (pre-2017ish) require the older Pedaltrain brackets, part# BRKT-1.

The newer/current production Pedaltrain boards require the newer Pedaltrain brackets, part# VDLMK (or these that we make, work too: Voodoo Lab Brackets for Pedaltrain).

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Ben Resnick
Voodoo Lab - Tech Support