Mount VooDoo Lab Mondo to Mono Large Pedalboard

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
GuitarWildman

Mount VooDoo Lab Mondo to Mono Large Pedalboard

Post by GuitarWildman »

I'm a long time Voodoo Labs Power brick customer, many PP2, Mondo, Digital, etc...
I want to purchase the Mono Large Pedalboard due to size, and weight AND I love my VooDoo Labs Power Bricks...

I have a Mondo, and can transplant it to the new Mono Large Pedal board 32x16 OR purchase a new VooDoo Labs brick (even if it's still the Mondo)...
However, I need to know how to install ANY of the appropriate VooDoo Lab power supplies onto this Mono Large Pedalboard 32x6x3.7 w/ Mono cool padded case (I'll also eventually get an industrial strength rated case w/ wheels down the road.
Powering up my Kemper stage currently through my VooDoo Lab Mondo courtesy port
Powering HX Stomp via custom VooDoo Labs cable and a few doublers that got me to 2.2 amps
Powering up TC Helicon Harmony GXT via Mondo - I forgot the specs.. but it has the weird voltage/flip dips and works fine on both Mondo or PP2).
Going to power up my new ERUPTION pedal (9v 100ma)
Voes midi (9c 100ma)

Any advice to mounting a VooDoo Labs Mondo or other on this board? Courtesy port is REQUIRED for my Kemper Stage by the way...

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... lsrc=aw.ds

GuitarWildman

Re: Mount VooDoo Lab Mondo to Mono Large Pedalboard

Post by GuitarWildman »

Correction - It's 32x16x3.7 NOT 32x6...

Rez

Re: Mount VooDoo Lab Mondo to Mono Large Pedalboard

Post by Rez »

I'm not aware of any specific brackets, sorry. But generally, mounting brackets are offered by the manufacturer of the pedalboard. I'd inquire with Mono. Or... perhaps, simply use something like 3M Dual Lock.

Cheers!
Cheers,
Ben Resnick
Voodoo Lab - Tech Support