Maxon Rtd800 Memory man to mondo supply?

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
Trock

Maxon Rtd800 Memory man to mondo supply?

Post by Trock »

How do I connect the following pedals to the mondo pedal?
Maxon rtd800
EH Deluxe Memory man
Boss RC-3 looper

I tried looking it up on the forum and I just didn’t really understand what they were saying. I think it was for a different supply.
Thnx!
Tr

Rez

Re: Maxon Rtd800 Memory man to mondo supply?

Post by Rez »

To power the RTD800 Real Tube Overdrive/Distortion with Pedal Power Mondo, use the outputs labeled 5 and 6, DIP switches in the 9V (normal) setting with a Current Doubler Adapter, part# PPAP and one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Deluxe Memory Man (24V model) with Pedal Power Mondo, use any 2 of outputs labeled 1 - 4, DIP switches in the 12V (away from normal) and with a Voltage Doubler Cable (reverse polarity, 2.5/2.1mm), part# PPEH24

To power the Deluxe Memory Man (9V model) with Pedal Power Mondo, use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA or 250mA) output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Boss RC-3 with Pedal Power Mondo, use any 9V output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

Cheers!
Cheers,
Ben Resnick
Voodoo Lab - Tech Support