Database of Effects Pedals that Pedal Power operates:

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
JohnClark

Re: Database of Effects Pedals that Pedal Power operates:

Post by JohnClark »

Eventide

TimeFactor, ModFactor, PitchFactor, and Space.

Pedal power 2+ can power any one of these pedals from outputs 5 and 6 with the DIP switch set away from Normal using an optional Current Doubler cable.

Pedal Power ISO-5 can power any one of these pedals from the high-current 12V output using the red 5.5x2.5mm barrel cable. (This does not match the rating of the supplied Eventide adapter, but does correctly power these pedals.)
------------------====Cheers!====------------------
---------==Voodoo Lab Magician & Tech==---------

Satch4u3

Post by Satch4u3 »

What exactly is the Current Double Cable? I am looking to order one off of the Stompin Ground website for my Eventide Modfactor, but I am not sure what it is. I know it needs the 2.5mm barrel. There are to many options! :o

Is this it?

http://www.stompin-ground.com/products/ ... .htm#YE-DA

JohnClark

Post by JohnClark »

Satch4u3 wrote:What exactly is the Current Double Cable? I am looking to order one off of the Stompin Ground website for my Eventide Modfactor, but I am not sure what it is. I know it needs the 2.5mm barrel. There are to many options! :o

Is this it?

http://www.stompin-ground.com/products/ ... .htm#YE-DA

That is the Current Doubler Adapter cable. With that you will also need the PPL6 cable that is included with the Pedal Power 2+.

Here is a thread with a picture of the Current Doubler Adapter cable.
http://www.voodoolab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2784

Good Luck!
------------------====Cheers!====------------------
---------==Voodoo Lab Magician & Tech==---------

mnwst

Post by mnwst »

I just got both the PPP2 and the PPAC to power up devices in my rack. Here's some info in case anyone is looking to power up any of these.

Here's what needed to power up and the results:

For AC:

Rocktron Replifex- 9VAC @ 1.5A- really needs this much, had to use wall wart
Rocktron Intellifex LTD- 9VAC @ 1.1A- was fine in the 1200mA, but not the others
RJM RG-16- 9 or 12 VAC @ 450mA- using a wall wart in the back of the PPAC because I am also powering up a Rocktron All Access via midi. Both combined needed about 1500 mA.
Digitech Whammy 4- 9VAC @ 750mA (their power supply said 1300mA, but I called Digitech and they said it's really 750)- needs the 1200mA jack but doesn't turn on upon intial powering up. I need to unplug and plug back in this pedal, then it seems to be fine.

For DC:

MXR Flanger- 18VDC- used doubler cable. Sounds amazing, way better than with Dunlop's power supply. The effect is way stronger. like it should be.
MXR Phase 90- 9VDC- same
Demeter Compulator- 9VDC- fine
RJM Mini Line mixer- 9VDC-fine.

The wall wart for the RJM Rg-16 and All Access is plugged in the PPAC outlet, the wall wart for the Replifex, the PP Plus 2, and PPAC are plugged into my Furman power conditioner. I can then turn everything on with one switch.

Any ideas on the Whammy pedal not powering up right away?

Thanks!

John
Last edited by mnwst on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mnwst

Post by mnwst »

Update, I have been having zero problems with the Whammy now!! Weird, since after I just posted last, it began working . Hopefully it will continue to stay on!

Thetransitelect

Post by Thetransitelect »

Boss TU-3
1-5 normal
Morley Volume+
1-5 normal
BYOC OD2
1-5 normal
TS-9(modded)
1-5 normal
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
5-6 normal
EHX Cathedral Reverb
5-6 normal

chrisg_75

Post by chrisg_75 »

Hi Guys,

Have been searching for confirmation of my pedals but havent found them yet so here is my list.

Dunlop Univibe
Dunlop Fuzz Face
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Pro Co Rat
Boss DD3
Vox Wah
Digitech Istomp

Hopefully someone can head me down the right patch of which outlets and cables to use on the 2+.

Thanks for any help

cheers
Chris

chrisrnps

Post by chrisrnps »

Currenty powering from any of the Pedal Power 2+ outputs 1-8, all set to Normal:

TC Electronic Polytune

Fender - Fender Blender Custom reissue fuzz

Homebrew Electronics Germania (Germanium Treble Booster - powered with PPREV R reverse polarity cable for center-positive power required by many germanium based boosters and fuzzes)

Red Witch Fuzz God II

Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser

(this space reserved for Sparkle Drive Mod)

Lumpy's Tone Shop Liquid Lead (works in 9v DC or 18v DC with PPY voltage doubler cable)

Catalinbread CB30 (works in 9v DC or 18v DC with PPY voltage doubler cable)

Not on the PP2+:

Line 6 m13 (obviously)

TC Electronic Nova Dynamics (this one probably could be, but it came with its own adaptor, it works, and I'm lazy.)

chrisg_75

Post by chrisg_75 »

chrisg_75 wrote:Hi Guys,

Have been searching for confirmation of my pedals but havent found them yet so here is my list.

Dunlop Univibe
Dunlop Fuzz Face
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Pro Co Rat
Boss DD3
Vox Wah
Digitech Istomp

Hopefully someone can head me down the right patch of which outlets and cables to use on the 2+.

Thanks for any help

cheers
Chris

Anyone help here ?

Cheers

Goerman

Post by Goerman »

Chris, Tube Screamer and DD3 from any out, don't know about the Fuzz Face but I run a Fulltone 69 using the 9v battery adapter (at the end of the day however I think germanium fuzzes are best run off of actual 9v batteries).