Database of Effects Pedals that Pedal Power operates:

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
Goerman

Re: Database of Effects Pedals that Pedal Power operates:

Post by Goerman »

PP2+

strymon Timeline (either via courtesy out or with current doubler)
Boss TU 3
Wampler Ego Compressor
Wampler Paisley
Wampler Hard Wired
Fulltone '69
Fulltone Fulldrive
VDL Sparkle Drive
VDL Micro Vibe
VDL Amp Selector
Box of Rock
Love Pedal Les Lius
Hartman Analog Flanger

I think that's it.

tonimtl

Post by tonimtl »

I currently have plugged on the Pedal Power 2 plus

- EHX deluxe Electric Mistress (input 1 and 2 set away from normal 24v with the proper adaptor voodoo lab adaptor)
- MXR Dynacomp input 3 normal
- Vox V847A wah input 4 normal
- TC Electronics Nova Repeater input 5 set away from normal (this one must be plugged on 5 or 6 only I believe)
- Fulltone OCD Input 7 normal
- Fulltone 69 (back power input with fulltone fps-2 adaptor, also works on any input set to normal with center positive power jack, even one spot)
- Boss RC-3 looper input 8 set to normal
- Fulltone mini Deja Vibe, separate supplied adaptor but works on any input set to normal

Fantastic product.. and I think I'm set for a while with this gear :D

jnorris

Post by jnorris »

Anyone running the analogman bi-chorus and/or evh flanger?

DocD57

Post by DocD57 »

Howdy,

Does the Battery snap cable that comes with the Pedalpower2 work with a Roger Mayer Rocket FX Octavia? (The unit takes a standard 9 volt battery) My concern is this-Is the standard center negative barrel plug correct or do I need to use a reversed polarity cable? The reason I'm unsure is because the unit was built in the UK and I'm in the U.S..I know voltages and outputs can sometimes differ across the pond, and I don't want to damage the Octavia..Too cool a unit to lose! :D

JohnClark

Post by JohnClark »

DocD57 wrote:Howdy,

Does the Battery snap cable that comes with the Pedalpower2 work with a Roger Mayer Rocket FX Octavia? (The unit takes a standard 9 volt battery) My concern is this-Is the standard center negative barrel plug correct or do I need to use a reversed polarity cable? The reason I'm unsure is because the unit was built in the UK and I'm in the U.S..I know voltages and outputs can sometimes differ across the pond, and I don't want to damage the Octavia..Too cool a unit to lose! :D
The Battery Snap Cable will work to power any battery operated pedal from a Pedal Power power supply. The cable simply replaces the battery.

I hope that helps!
------------------====Cheers!====------------------
---------==Voodoo Lab Magician & Tech==---------

jnorris

Post by jnorris »

Don't know if anyone is still using this forum, but I'll post this for the sake of posterity. If anyone sees an incorrect current requirement, please reply. I'd love to update my spreadsheet, as I constantly reroute/reorganize for different gigs (some acoustic, etc). I'm waiting on a response to see if I can run 2 pedal switchers off 1 PPAC high current outputs so I can run my Rocktron Midi Raider off the other slot. Hope this helps someone.

PPAC
1 Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher 9v 500ma
2 Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher 9v 500ma
3 Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher 9v 500ma
4 Digitech Whammy V4 9v 750ma

PPDigital
1 Morpheus Droptune with Reverse Polarity cable 12v 500ma
2 Morpheus Capo with Reverse Polarity cable 12v 500ma
3 Strymon Timeline 9v 400ma
4 empty

PP2+ All Normal Mode
1 Custom Audio Electronic MC-404 Wah 9v 6ma
2 Analogman Bi-Chorus 9v 10ma
3 Keeley 4 knob Compressor 9v 6ma
4 Bogner Ecstacy Red 9v 65ma
5+6 EVH Flanger with Voltage Doubler cable 18v 35ma
7 Voodoo Lab Giggity 9v 35ma
8 Voodoo Lab Microvibe 9v 20ma

PP2+ All Normal Mode
1+2 Suhr Riot with Voltage Doubler cable 18v 8ma
3+4 Xotic EpBooster with Voltage Doubler cable 18v 6ma
5 Strymon Bluesky 9v 250ma
6 Strymon Flint 9v 250ma
7 Whirlwind Phaser 9v 6ma
8 Peterson Strobostomp Classic 9v 80ma

DrSparky

Post by DrSparky »

Just modded my friend's original RoboTalk pedal for external power. It eats batteries pretty fast. The Pedal Power 2 plus is an elegant solution, plus it can power his other pedals also. Thanks

Adamixoye

Post by Adamixoye »

jnorris wrote:Don't know if anyone is still using this forum, but I'll post this for the sake of posterity. If anyone sees an incorrect current requirement, please reply. I'd love to update my spreadsheet, as I constantly reroute/reorganize for different gigs (some acoustic, etc). I'm waiting on a response to see if I can run 2 pedal switchers off 1 PPAC high current outputs so I can run my Rocktron Midi Raider off the other slot. Hope this helps someone.

PPDigital
1 Morpheus Droptune with Reverse Polarity cable 12v 500ma
2 Morpheus Capo with Reverse Polarity cable 12v 500ma
3 Strymon Timeline 9v 400ma
4 empty
I hope people are still using this forum, I just want to make sure you are saying that you successfully powered the Morpheus Droptune off of a 400mA output even though its wall-wart is rated for 500mA?

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this post; I have learned a hell of a lot. Also a humongous thank you to Ben Resnick. I am very glad to be a new owner of the PP2P power supply.

ghsky1

Post by ghsky1 »

Pigtronix Philosopher Bass Compressor - 18VDC 300mA (rating on included power supply)

PPAY cable on outlets 5 and 6, set away from normal.

EDIT: Per Ben at Voodoo Lab via email, the DIP switches should be set to NORMAL. Note that I have been using them set away from normal and the compressor works great.