New Switcher user in need of some help

Exchange tips and tricks to help you design the ultimate pedalboard.
JakeAndBake13

New Switcher user in need of some help

Post by JakeAndBake13 »

Hello. I am pretty new to using effects pedals in general. My setup for previous projects has been fairly simple. Wireless> tuner>noise gate>amp gain channels, with a rare use of a chorus or delay if needed. I recently began a new project and wanted to incorporate more effects into my rig, with the possibility of adding on more later. Like many people that I have seen, I wanted to try and minimize the tap dancing routine that I am currently dealing with, so I recently bought a PX-8 plus to try and eliminate this. I have been messing with the setup a bit, and I feel like I am doing something wrong. I can get a signal through the chain, but when I press the buttons to turn off the loops, the pedals do not disengage. They will turn off if I turn the pedal itself off. Need a bit of help with a setup that will work for my rig.

Current gear:
B-52 LS-100
Boss WL60 Wireless
Tuner
Boss NS2
Tremolo (adding this in since I got the PX-8)
Walrus Audio Julia 2 Chorus
Boss DD-8 Digital Delay
I use my amp gain channels for my distortion
Also use the reverb from my amp

Current setup
Wireless>Tuner>NS2>Tremolo>Chorus>Delay

I run this through my amps fx loop. I would still like to use the gain channels and reverb on my amp. To do this, I also purchased a Control Switcher that should be here tomorrow. Looking for a bit of help on the best way to set all of this up. Thanks in advance for any help.