Multiple pedals of Outlet

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
chrisg_75

Multiple pedals of Outlet

Post by chrisg_75 »

Hi Guys,

I have pedal power 2 plus. Can I run multiple pedals of a single outlet using a daisy chain cable ? or am i limited to one pedal per outlet.

Cheers
Chris

Rez

Re: Multiple pedals of Outlet

Post by Rez »

You can daisy chain. However, I recommend you avoid daisy chaining whenever possible as this is a common way that unwanted noise is introduced into your signal (via ground loops). Instead you might consider using our output splitter adapter.

Our output splitter adapter (part# PPAV $6.00ea.) is a 6 inch Y cable that connects with 1 Pedal Power DC output jack converting it into 2 output jacks. This allows the connection of 2 cables to power 2 effects/pedals from this single DC output.

Note: Pedals powered from the output splitter adapter must be standard polarity (center negative) and their combined current draw cannot exceed the current limit of the output to which the output splitter adapter is connected. Also, one lead of output splitter adapter has its ground lifted  to prevent the ground loop hum/buzz  typically caused by daisy chaining.

You can order our cables and adapters online.

To do so, please visit our Cable Purchase web page.
Here is the link: http://www.voodoolab.com/shop/index.php?cPath=22

;)
Cheers,
Ben Resnick
Voodoo Lab - Tech Support